Join us at one of our regular Baker Boys Band showcases to see us live in action for yourself. At the showcase, we will present a number of different band sizes and configurations, so you can find the style that grabs you. It's a fun night out and an excellent demonstration of our passion, professionalism and our versatility.Upcoming Showcases Free public gigs to see the band live
- LocationBrisbane - BulimbaDateTue Jun 26thDetailsOxford 152Details8:30pm - 9:15pm
- LocationMelbourneDateWed Jun 27thDetailsThe Market HotelDetails7:30pm - 9:30pm
- LocationAdelaideDateTue Jul 3rdDetailsDuke of BrunswickDetails7:30pm - 8:30pm
- LocationSydney - UltimoDateTue Jul 3rdDetailsFoundry 616Details8:30pm - 10pm
- LocationMaroochydoreDateTue Jul 10thDetailsThe Piano BarDetails7:30pm - 8:30pm
- LocationHobart - Battery PointDateTue Jul 17thDetailsThe Prince of Wales HotelDetails8pm - 9pm
- LocationCanberra - BelconnenDateWed Jul 18thDetailsThe BasementDetails8:00pm - 9:00pm
The Baker Boys can perform a unique mix of songs all individually tailored to meet the tastes of you and your guests. Head to Our Music for more examples from our song list, and some sample recordings.
- Don't Stop Believing Journey
- Sweet Home Alabama Lynrd Skynyrd
- Jessie's Girl Rick Springfield
- Twist'n'Shout The Beatles
- Can't Buy Me Love The Beatles
- Sweet Caroline Neil Diamond
- Call Me Al Paul Simon
- Play That Funky Music Wild Cherry
- Brown Eyed Girl Van Morrison
- Wake Me Up Avicii
- We Found Love Rihanna
- I Love It Icona Pop
- Timber Ke$ha+PitBull
- Rather Be Clean Bandit
- Suit And Tie Justin Timberlake
- Get Lucky Daft Punk
- No Diggity Blackstreet
- Crazy In Love Beyoncé
- Forget You Cee Lo Green
- I've Got You Under My Skin Frank Sinatra
- Unforgettable Nat King Cole
- Moondance Van Morisson
- Come Fly With Me Frank Sinatra
- Misty Etta James
- Fly Me To The Moon Frank Sinatra
- L-O-V-E Nat King Cole
- Don't Know Why Nora Jones
- What A Wonderful World Louis Armstrong
Funk + Motown
- What's Going On Marvin Gaye
- Respect Aretha Franklin
- At Last Etta James
- My Girl Temptations
- Rock With You Michael Jackson
- Signed, Sealed, Delivered Stevie Wonder
- Ain't Nobody Chaka Khan
- Son Of A Preacher Man Dusty Springfield
- Let's Get It On Marvin Gaye
- Get Up Offa That Thing James Brown
Old School Favourites
- Billie Jean Michael Jackson
- Superstition Stevie Wonder
- I Feel Good James Brown
- Valerie Amy Winehouse
- Kiss Prince
- I Want You Back The Jackson 5
- I Wish Stevie Wonder
- P.Y.T. Michael Jackson
- Proud Mary Tina Turner
- Title Artist
For many people, booking a band is a daunting task. The Baker Boys Band prides itself on a level of pre-event service that is unrivalled - we guarantee that the band will be the easiest part of planning your event. Any logistical complications are taken care of behind the scenes, and we proactively guide you through the process so that you can simply enjoy your event to the fullest. Just tell us about your vision, and let us take care of the rest.
Click below for more info on pricing and to see how we can help you with your specific event...
WeddingsCeremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception. We are wedding entertainment experts.
Corporate EventsProfessional, versatile & highly organized musicians available for any scale event.
FestivalsParties, Festivals, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, any event, large or small.
Our clients say
Thank you will never be enough!
Just a quick email to send through a million thanks for the awesome job you guys did at our wedding...the dancefloor was flooded! I have never been more squished and sweaty but completely ecstatic all at the same time!! As much as I would like to take credit for the MANY compliments we had about how fun our wedding was I know that a lot of that was because of you guys. Thank you will never be enough!
Would recommend the Baker Boys to anyone!
My bridesmaids and I went to a showcase the Baker Boys put on about a year before my wedding and were very impressed by the range of genres they can play. They had also been recommended by a few people we know. We booked the Baker Boys for our wedding knowing they can put together a show based on your tastes and they can also read the crowd to try to ensure the dancefloor is full all night.... And that they did at our wedding!! Everyone had such a fantastic time at our wedding and I largely credit the Baker Boys for this. They are so professional and excellent musicians. They had us entertained all night. Very reasonably priced too. I would recommend the Baker Boys to anyone planning a function. No fuss at all. We sent through a few song suggestions and a running sheet and they took care of all the music. Thank you Nick Michael and the boys.
Absolutely incredible experience from the Baker Boys. They were the highlight of our wedding and were brainstorming events to host where we can use them again!
The team from the Baker Boys are fantastic
Jeremy was always quick to return any queries I had and made it such a pleasure to be dealing with him. We had a two piece band play throughout our ceremony and they sounded fantastic. We then had a 5 piece band and we had both Jeremy and Jessica on vocals. All of our guests commented to us on the night and afterwards how fantastic the band sounded. We could not have been more impressed with the band and the fun celebratory atmosphere they helped bring to our wedding. Jeremy also stepped in as our MC for the night and was excellent in this role as well. All in all a wonderful stress free experience and I hope that I get to be a guest at a wedding or event where they play so I can enjoy listening to them again.
We loved everything about them
What a brilliant band! We went to one of their gigs at the beach hotel before the wedding and there was no denying that this was the band for us. They can do anything and going by the vibe on our dance floor from the evening they really knew how to get the party started and to keep it going until the early hours of the morning! Everyone from the wedding couldnt get over how great they were and we would certainly book them again for another function! Great guys and so versatile we loved everything about them.