The Baker Boys play an enormous variety of styles, to suit any type of event. We know the exact mix of songs that will take your party from casual mingling, to a full, off the charts jumping dance party! If that’s what you want of course. See a selection of our set list below, or head on over to Our Music page to see a wider selection and hear some recordings.
- Don't Stop Believing Journey
- Sweet Home Alabama Lynrd Skynyrd
- Jessie's Girl Rick Springfield
- Twist'n'Shout The Beatles
- Can't Buy Me Love The Beatles
- Sweet Caroline Neil Diamond
- Call Me Al Paul Simon
- Play That Funky Music Wild Cherry
- Brown Eyed Girl Van Morrison
- Wake Me Up Avicii
- We Found Love Rihanna
- I Love It Icona Pop
- Timber Ke$ha+PitBull
- Rather Be Clean Bandit
- Suit And Tie Justin Timberlake
- Get Lucky Daft Punk
- No Diggity Blackstreet
- Crazy In Love Beyoncé
- Forget You Cee Lo Green
- I've Got You Under My Skin Frank Sinatra
- Unforgettable Nat King Cole
- Moondance Van Morisson
- Come Fly With Me Frank Sinatra
- Misty Etta James
- Fly Me To The Moon Frank Sinatra
- L-O-V-E Nat King Cole
- Don't Know Why Nora Jones
- What A Wonderful World Louis Armstrong
Funk + Motown
- What's Going On Marvin Gaye
- Respect Aretha Franklin
- At Last Etta James
- My Girl Temptations
- Rock With You Michael Jackson
- Signed, Sealed, Delivered Stevie Wonder
- Ain't Nobody Chaka Khan
- Son Of A Preacher Man Dusty Springfield
- Let's Get It On Marvin Gaye
- Get Up Offa That Thing James Brown
Old School Favorites
- Billie Jean Michael Jackson
- Superstition Stevie Wonder
- I Feel Good James Brown
- Valerie Amy Winehouse
- Kiss Prince
- I Want You Back The Jackson 5
- I Wish Stevie Wonder
- P.Y.T. Michael Jackson
- Proud Mary Tina Turner
- Title Artist
Available for all types of events
How to book
Fill out our quick, easy online form. We will then check our dates, and send you a rough quote. Ask us any questions; we want to get a feel for the kind of event you are planning. From there, we can provide you with more detailed information tailored to your specific event and needs, and will send you out an information booklet with free demo CD.
The Baker Boys Band host regular 'showcases' where, over one or two hours, we try to give you as accurate an idea of what an event with us is like. We will showcase all our band sizes and styles so you can decide what suits you.
Invite everyone along and join us for a fun night! Sit down and talk to us one-on-one and meet the band - Live gigs dates are listed here.
3 Place A DepositIf you like what you see, you can reserve the band securely for your date by placing a 20% deposit. Payment can be made via check, credit card, bank transfer, or in person at a showcase. You don't need to have a perfectly defined schedule yet - just enough so that we know we're all on the same page.
Working With Us
4 PlanningBy the time you have solidified everything from your venue, catering, decor and logistics etc. the planning stage might take months - we'll help you as much as you'd like to work the music into the bigger picture. Or simply tell us the general vibe you're looking for, and we'll figure it all for you.
5 ConfirmationAfter you are satisfied with your final plan, we'll formally run through your times and plan for the event, resolve any potential issues, and polish it all until we're all sure that it’s perfect. This usually happens around a week before the event, but sometimes earlier if you are super-organized.
The main event!With everything organized, there is nothing more to do at your event than kick back and have an incredible night, with an amazing band. We pride ourselves on this part especially - its all about great preparation and a genuine love for what we do.